The goal of this blog is to provide a forum to share opinions, thoughts, and experiences on topics related to
spirituality so that the participants can benefit thereby. This blog is
open to all who are interested in spirituality,
religious, cultural, or national background.
Would you like to post an entry on our blog?
All blog entries are pre-moderated and can be published only by the
administrator. Anyone with a registered username (see below) can post a
blog entry or comment. To request to publish a blog entry, please send
it to: email@example.com. A blog entry is usually a short
informal essay about 500 words or less.
Rules and Guidelines
The username can be your username from your Twitter, Facebook, Google, or Disqus account.
Please use the same name for your username as the name that you would want to use for your
authored posts. (We ask that you do this so that when you are responding to comments about
your post, others in the discussion will see that you are the author.)If you need more explanation
on how to get and use a username, please click here.
Usernames must NOT contain website or email addresses, contact information (e.g., phone numbers, postal codes), or objectionable words. Usernames also must not include words that give the impression of impersonating someone else.
- When submitting your post, please include a title as well as the name you would like displayed as author.
- Please put the text in the body of the email and do not use attachments.
- Any blog entry or comment with quoted material should include a complete reference of its source.
- Comments on the blog entries are retroactively moderated.
- If a discussion degenerates into a debate leading to an endless number of posts with no new content, the moderator may choose to close that particular blog-post for any further comments.
We reserve the right to delete blog entries
and comments that
- Are considered likely to offend others, including disparaging remarks about any religious
sect, organization, or person
- Contain racist, sexist,
homophobic, profane, abusive, or otherwise objectionable language
- Break the law or condone or
encourage unlawful activity
- Advertise products or
services for profit or gain
- Are seen to give the
impression of impersonating someone else
- Include contact details, such
as personal websites, phone numbers, and postal or email addresses
- Are written in a language
other than English
- Are considered to be
"spam," that is, posts containing the same or similar messages
posted multiple times
- Are considered to be
- Contain links to other
websites that fall into any category of the aforementioned rules
Adapted from BBC
Blog House Rules, http://blogs.bbcworldwide.com/blog-house-rules/.
Repeat offenders will be banned, and the decisions of the administrator/moderator regarding
who may post and whether posts/comments are acceptable or unacceptable are all final.
All the blog posts and comments in this blog are personal views and
opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official
policy or position of Vedanta Society of Providence.